We moved the club’s monthly business meetings to a new location which is near the Air Museum three miles South of Tillamook. We no longer hold it at the Tillamook Eagles Club. Please call or send a message to get the directions to the new meeting location.
Meeting Minutes Jan 5th
- Five members present, Steve, Pete, Stuart, Bob and Mike.
- New meeting location approved, Pete will send email notices to members sometime in late January.
- Mike Walsh won the drawing for the free 2012 dues.
- Decided to leave the combination for the storage shed padlock unchanged for now.
- Discussed safety and supervision of children, visitors, pets, settled on using a tactful verbal reminder with possibly a sign saying the pit area is for pilots only.
- Reviewed the airfield visitor policy. Unannounced visitors are welcome Sat and Sun mornings otherwise they should give prior notice or be accompanied by a club member.
- Discussed items for sale and the upcoming swap meet.
- Reviewed the expenditures and revenues during 2011. We ended the year with close to the same amount that we stared with. We expect less expenses in the coming year 2012 but may get less revenue as well.